[Sca-cooks] Apropos Sesame Oil

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 21 17:19:10 PST 2004

There's squid risotto, too, which is really, really nummy. ;o) And if
you make pomegranate chicken in a cast iron pan, it turns almost-black
(at least, it did the last time I made it...might be fun to experiment
with making a "black" sauce by doing a pomegranate sauce in cast iron....)
I had an all-white meal Sunday night (didn't plan it...just worked out
that way).  Oven-roasted potato, cauliflower with a white sauce, and cod
baked with onion and lime.  I caught myself wondering what kind of meal
I was having humours-wise.  (geez, you know you've been in the SCA too
long when....<g>)
--maire