[Sca-cooks] food safe temperature

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 22 09:57:24 PST 2004

Greetings
I have never seen the metal screw type. Mine all have glass lids and wire
lever thingies.( technical lingo what lol)
 Fill position rubber ring, place on lid,  pull up wire making sure you have
seal pull down lever to tighten. Clamps nice and tight to the side of the
jar. Put in an appropriate storage place. I would draw it if I could but
later.
 I suspect they work pretty much the same. Mine are about the same in age
some maybe even older. Doesn't`t matter they still work.  I agree on the
rings but my grandmother wouldn't`t. Squeeze that penny all the tighter she
would say.
 Da