[Sca-cooks] A recipe for Devra...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 23:49:47 PST 2004

Phlip replied to me with:
> Uh, more like 45 minutes, Stefan, at 425, longer at 350- I usually
> figure on the order of an hour and a quarter, since 350 is my default
> temperature. You want the potatoes pretty soft. 350 is the temp I
> usually cook roasts
> at, so I usually throw both in at more or less the same time.

Thanks. See? Lol. Not what I estimated. Of course that is probably
better than estimating an hour, going off to do something else and then
smelling something burning in the kitchen...

Those dried, sliced potatoes in the Scalloped Potato mixes must be
already be cooked some before then  being dried.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com