[Sca-cooks] Happy, but eventful, Holidays. ..

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 29 03:53:29 PST 2004

The first half of the holiday season was at my inlaws, in the Canadian Near
North (New Liskeard, two hours north of North Bay, for those familiar with
the area...) It's officially 'Blue Sky Region' yet everytime I go there
there's snow or rain or sleet or some other nasty stuff pouring from above.
Always sunny when I leave, though :-)))

Anyway, it was a fun, traditional French Canadian Christmas; among the loot
are a few assorted kitchen implements, chiefly a new Henckel 5" paring
knife.

The Nasty Holiday Surprise came on our way back home, about one hour away
from our place, when we ran into a deer on the 417 Highway. Fortunately it
was a small one, and if the damage to the car are extensive (probably we'll
need to buy another one) at least all the passengers are fine.

Part Two of the holiday season is this coming week-end... More loot!!!
Yay!!!

Petru