[Sca-cooks] Happy Holidays....

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 29 05:22:07 PST 2004

> So...what did everyone else get?
> --maire

Tom got me an amazing new deep fryer and a package of mushrooms. Last night
I deep-fried frozen french fries. They are a completely different animal
prepared that way instead of baked in the oven -- crisp on the outside, soft
on the inside, and not greasy at all.

Christmas Eve dinner here was spareribs, fried apples and cinnamon rolls.
Then Tom took the girls and his mother out to his brother's place (a
three-hour drive) to be there for Christmas Day. I stayed home with the
dogs, watched 13 episodes of CSI, and had cheese pizza for dinner. This may
sound odd, but it was a real treat.

Cynara