[Sca-cooks] stomach cringe vs BOTULISM

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 22:59:14 PST 2004

Clutching your stomach the next day could have been
the least of your worries. Botulism can kill if you
are compromised in any way. It is possible that
bringing the odorous mess up to a temp of 165' might
have made it safe, but probably NOT palatable.
BB
Lothar

My sister had found this lukewarm bacterial colony and
had given it a burial in the sink drain...(she said it
had started to ferment and stink)...I just love
spending the day after christmas clutching my stomach.
 I bet this explains why you folks catch the "flu"
each year at this time"  Each year they find the
relative to blame for getting people sick at Christmas
dinner....