[Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes Question

JP Coane coane at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 16:43:03 PST 2004

Be careful with this book "Traveling Dysshes", it is periodish not period.
If you need dishes to cook for a "medievaloid" event this may serve you well
otherwise you may face questions on why you added an ingredient that is not
in the original source.

If you like, get the book and read it with a grain of salt. The recipe
collection does NOT center on dishes that travel but rather it seems on
dishes seen in the author's travels.

Christopher

Subject: [Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes Question