[Sca-cooks] Traveling Dysshes Question

Mary Morman mem at rialto.org
Thu Dec 30 09:14:11 PST 2004

Melanie asked about the book Traveling Dysshes.  I do not recommend it.
Some parts are good, some are NOT good.  The scholarship/documentation
is very mixed and it's hard to tell what is valid without side
researching every point.  We discussed this recently at a cooks guild
meeting and came up with a BUNCH of mis-statements.  Because it is "in
print" there is a tendency to believe that it is valid.  Not so.
elaina

--
One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.