[Sca-cooks] OOP - Green Peppers and Mangoes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Dec 30 18:36:46 PST 2004

> > Interesting.
> > I've lived my entire life in south eastern and south central Pennsylvania,
> > as have both my parents and a number of my other relatives, and I have
> NEVER
> > heard stuffed green peppers referred to as anything other than stuffed
> peppers
>
> Are you in a rural area, surrounded by country folks? It was very common in
> SE Ohio-

Yes, Brangwayna is in Lancaster county, which is pretty darn country. I
lived there too, and never heard the word 'mango' used for anything. :)
I've also lived near Rochester NY, Syracuse NY and Allentown PA.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_