[Sca-cooks] Medlars and lovage

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 05:21:19 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/30/2004 6:42:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jugglethis at yahoo.com writes:

<<Anyone have any experience with very limited space  gardening??  Mostly, I
am looking for
ways to maximize space (tiered  containers, and nifty little tricks for
planting multiple plants in
the same  space).>>

Not really, since when I was playing with container gardening I had only a
very shady back porch or a very hot roof to put the containers on and therefore
 wasn't very successful.  I did, however, find a very useful oversize
paperback book called "Moveable Harvests", covering just those topics.
Unfortunately, it is currently packed in one of about 10 boxes as we are  currently in
the process of turning what used to be the library into a nursery  and finishing
a new area to be the library.

Brangwayna