[Sca-cooks] pilgrims and travel foods

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Dec 31 16:26:18 PST 2004

> This book is rather an SCA equivalent of one of those church lady
> cookbooks. Many different cooks donated recipes, so the historicity
> and quality vary greatly.

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a local shire 'church lady
cookbook' sometime soon. There are a number of dishes that are
traditional in our local group -- some just for potlucks, not events--
that people might be interested in having the recipes for.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_