[Sca-cooks] bumped off list OT/OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:49:26 PST 2004

Hi all.  I just got back on the list yesterday after several days of not
getting any messages.  What I found was that when I went to the "who's
signed up" list, I noticed my name (and several others) was in () brackets
and italicized.  I un-subbed then re-subbed but got no response to either
action and I wrote to Count Gunthar to tell him of the bracket stuff and
suddenly I am back on the list.  I have just gone there again, as Heleen is
also bumped right now, and have found my name normal looking again.  It just
makes me wonder if everyone else who is bracketed and italicized is bumped.

Well, sorry for the mundane stuff, but found it of interest, and may be to
some others out there.

On the subject of food, well, you guys just have got to hear what
Morningstar did.  She took on the request from another Barony for a soltie
for their Russian themed event last weekend.  She made a gingerbread replica
of St. Basil's Cathedral.  It stood about 2 feet or better.  It was grand.
Yes, I took a couple of pictures but have not developed yet.  She woke me in
the middle of the night one night asking how to make royal icing.  I have no
idea how she never learned that before!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds