[Sca-cooks] Ice Axe and LOTS more

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Feb 3 14:25:44 PST 2004

At 11:36 AM 2/3/2004, you wrote:

>I generally don't enter contests. I don't like how I become
>(I get all type A on people and it's not pretty and I view it as
>a  personal character flaw- It does not work well in my generally type B
>Buddhist personality. )

Oh, darlin', you said that so well!
I'm already a bit of (no snorting, Regina!) Type-A. I'm a Dragon, and I'm
Gryffindor- and I know that I can't be reasonable or rational or even sort
of kind or mature in a contest/competition situation. So rather than turn
the rock over and display the pillbugs and worms that live in me, I simply
don't enter, and allow people the illusion that I'm a Nice Person.

Displays? Cool. Showing off my stuff in a non-contest situation? Great.
Poking someone as a keen tunic goes by, and saying "Like that? I made
that!" You betchum!

'Lainie

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you
out."-Anton Chekov