[Sca-cooks] Ice Axe and LOTS more

Nicholas S. Malone nix at iolinc.net
Tue Feb 3 12:07:31 PST 2004

Bring it on Andrea, I am an ordained Daoist for more than 22 years but I
am still more than a little type A at work.  And this contest is
designed more to give SCAdians an idea of what mundane cooking judging
is like and to be fun too.  I actually have more trouble relaxing and
getting into a mindset when I'm cooking. I used to do the whole culinary
comp/Juried review/exhibit thing back when being a chef(MdF) paid more
than being a byte jockey and I didn't have kids that expected me to be
at home in the evenings and weekends and holidays and such.  Olwen's is
a viable option.  We would be happy to have your entry in abstentia!