[Sca-cooks] Re: splenda

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Feb 9 09:23:11 PST 2004

another good substitute for baking is
"diabetasweet"
it is
Acesulfame Potasium, or Ace k
NOT a nutrasweet  double

it can be baked one to one like sugar and has the same texture.  some people
see the long name and freak because they think it is Aspartame.  it is NOT.

just be absolutely sure you label what you used, as some people will not
touch various sugar substitutes.  also , if... like me ... you assume people
will  be clue less enough to bake with apsartame, you assume the worst
unless labeled.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...