[Sca-cooks] updated web site

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:46:47 PST 2004

Just a quick note to let people know that I have
updated my website and added the following:

Updated libro di cucina - now 76 of 135 recipes are
completely re-translated including notes and comments

Lasagna - translation a selection of lasagna recipes
from several Italian cookbooks

Bibliography - a list of all the cookbooks from 14th
through early 17th century Italy that I could find
available through inter-library loan, purchase or on
the web.

Poultry recipes with fruit - A selection of recipe
from several 14th - 16th century sources originally
tranlsated in response to a specific request.  Some
interesting ways of cooking chicken and other birds.

The master page is at:
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse

There will probably be more updates in the next month
or so, especially as I have been given the honor of
cooking for the Midrealm's Tournament of Chivalry to
be held locally in April.  (Can we say MEAT :-)

Helewyse