[Sca-cooks] Question about OP recipe from California Pizza Kitchen

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Feb 9 12:56:17 PST 2004

Hi Folks,
I am trying to post from the website, since my own email account still does not want to cooperate.

My friend is trying to come up with a recipe for this dish. Has anyone on list eaten at the
California Pizza Kitchen? Does this recipe look familiar?
Any ideas?  I looked at their website and thought the dressing might be a citrus vinaigrette,, Any thoughts?

Phillipa

California Pizza Kitchen has a great salad with romaine,
watercress, walnuts, gorgonzola, and I don't remember what
else. Can anyone supply the missing ingredients and a guess
about the dressing?