[Sca-cooks] Tests, Argan oil, What else??

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:49:05 PST 2004

Does anyone on this list still talk about food??  I know we are a group of
friends, and that even I have gone astray, but I don't know how all this non
foodie talk has grown to a chat room.  Anyone besides Bright Hills doing a
feast this weekend?  Come on, there is the illusions feast being planned,
what else?  That recipe I sent to Phip yesterday (was that this list?) about
squash fish is one that we are doing for our feast this weekend.  I have
been busy peeling and cutting fish out of squash.  And my cohorts, Alainne
and Hans, have been busy at the studio with me working of a soltie garnish
that we are not talking about (yet).

So.  What are *you* working on??

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd