[Sca-cooks] period foods and allergiesTests, Argan oil, What else??

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Feb 11 07:02:13 PST 2004

well, i am trying to figure out how to manage a period feast, with no garlic
(or very little)
now i can justify a lot under the "we ran out of garlic" theory.. but i
would prefer recipes with no or very little garlic

i am allergic enough that i cant touch the stuff to bare skin.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...