[Sca-cooks] Totally OOP - Potatoes Question

Dani flannelbutch at poetworld.net
Wed Feb 11 10:29:51 PST 2004

Hi all,

I'm working out the schedule for an event I'm catering on the 28th of this month.  I'll be serving, among other things, Potatoes au Gratin, and I can't quite figure out how to schedule them - assemble & bake them this weekend and freeze them, assemble and bake them a day or two ahead and refrigerate them, Boil & slice the potatoes a day or two before and assemble/bake on-site, or  bite the bullet (and the hot potato) and do the whole thing on-site.  I'll be making this in large trays (as opposed to individual gratin dishes), and the estimated head count is 75.

Any suggestions/feedback/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Iuliana

"Who are you people?  Government agents or something?"
"No.  It's worse.  We're rampaging techno-capitalists.  Dilbert on steroids, only classier, and with a much cuter dog."