[Sca-cooks] was mad cow... now brain sandwiches

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Thu Feb 12 19:40:56 PST 2004

Sorry I have to post this way, but my address still won't go through....

I am responding to people's responses about eating or not eating beef.

Brain sandwiches (someone posted)......
About a month ago I either saw on the food channel or read an article about
this diner type restaurant whose 'specialty la maison' was fried brain
sandwiches.... and people would line up for them!!!

As a child my grandmother made brains once,,,,,, my granddad hated it, but
politely ate it because his wife made it for him.

....ah the things we do for love!!
Phillipa