[Sca-cooks] P: the extant bread recipes?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Feb 13 13:33:53 PST 2004

I was looking for the extant bread recipes the other day. I looked in the
bread files on the Florilegium, but it doesn't include all of the known
ones and has a lot of modern ones. Has someone put up an article anywhere
that includes all the 7? 8? or 9?  extant bread recipes?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"But he's a human being and terrible things happen to him so attention
must be paid.... Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a
person."  -- Arthur Miller, _Death of a Salesman_