[Sca-cooks] Valentine's day

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sat Feb 14 18:55:41 PST 2004

Hi Kiri,
Your meal sounds absolutely wonderful!!  What are beef birds?  <sounds
interesting>

To celebrate V-day here, my husband woke me up with the offer off soft
boiled eggs and toast for breakfast.  (...well, it works for me!)     ;-)

The rest of the day was a wash out though, because we got the news that my
cousin died this morning of prostate cancer, he was 56. <Our two families
were close>
Sigh......
Phillipa