[Sca-cooks] Fabulous Feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 22:32:56 PST 2004

Also sprach Linda Anderson:
 > I don't know the author pilloried earlier but enjoyed the idea that
 > no one could figure out how "That accent came from Brooklyn" as
 > priceless.

Adamantius gave an interesting rundown of the use of Fabulous Feasts in
the early SCA and some interesting information about early East Kingdom
history and its author.

For some more comments on this particular cookbook, see this file in
the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium:
Fabulous-Fsts-msg (24K) 11/12/03    Reviews and comments on Madeleine
Pelner
                                        Cosman's "Fabulous Feasts".
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/Fabulous-Fsts-msg.html

Stefan