[Sca-cooks] celery seed

Ruth Tannahill rtanhil at fast.net
Mon Feb 16 10:44:47 PST 2004

> I'll put it in deviled eggs, potato salad, egg salad- it goes well with
> anything that celery would do well with.

I love celery seed. I put it in anything that I put mayo in. Since I usually
use fat free mayo at home (even though it is probably worse for me than the
high-octane stuff), it can use all the help it can get. It also has a
particular affinity with pork and shrimp.

Nice, thick, juicy pork chops rubbed with celery seed, thyme, cayenne, S&P
grilled with maybe a splash of balsamic is one of my summertime favorites.

Berelinde