[Sca-cooks] Atkins, since it came up...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 16 21:28:49 PST 2004

Here's an article about Dr Atkins and the fight his widow is having, to
convince folks he wasn't obese at death. Seems like all the hooplah is being
generated by people associated with PETA....

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/16/atkins.widow/index.html

And here's a picture of him shortly before his death- a couple months
before. Sure doesn't look obese to me....

http://business2.blogs.com/business2blog/#a0000885084

Draw your own conclusions, people, but I suspect PETA and their ilk are
trying to pull a fast one.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.