[Sca-cooks] Pyes of Pares article

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 23 15:28:30 PST 2004

> "Our" Kirrily Robert? Well how perfectly cool!
> --maire, who doesn't remember her saying anything about this....
>
> vicki shaw wrote:
>
>>Del Elston is the author of the one of Pyes of Pares.

Since nobody else from Lochac has jumped in with this...
Del Elston is also one of 'ours' (although not on the list)...he's
Master Delbert von Strassburg in the SCA. If for some reason he was not
happy with the article going into the Florilegium (eg copyright issues
with the magazine), you could try subscribing to Lochac's Arts and
Sciences magazine 'Cockatrice', in which it also appears. (issue 21,
January AS XXXVIII)

Quite a lot cheaper, and you're supporting the society... au$10 for back
issues sent to the US, au$45 for a year (four issues) sent to the US

email cockatrice at sca.org.au for more information.

Margaret/Emma