[Sca-cooks] Missing event?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 23:22:54 PST 2004

Anahita commented:
> OK, i Googled "SCA". Besides the SCA we all know
> and love, and Sexual Compulsives Anonymous, there
> are also these groups usng the abbreviation
> "SCA":
You mean there was no link for "Sexually Consenting Adults"? My. my. I
guess I shouldn't be so gullible. I'm *sure* that that is what some
folks have told me the "SCA" stood for. And having been to Pennsic,
Gulf Wars and Lilies (not to mention this list) I've had no reason to
doubt this... :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas