[Sca-cooks] Florilegium status

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 23:29:58 PST 2004

I've just finished talking to the host for the Florilegium website and
he has picked up the server from the old site and is updating the
server software tonight. It is supposed to be installed at the new
physical site on Saturday. So if all goes well the site should be up
again tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday.

The Florilegium will have a new numeric address, which you normally
don't have to be concerned about because the name servers translate the
name to those numbers. However, sometimes it takes a day or two for
those number changes to propagate through the Internet. So, some places
may experience a delay because of this however the new numbers were
entered into the system on Friday.

Someone was asking about the Romanian cookbook translation by Lord
Petru. Yes, it is in the Florilegium in the FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS section:
Romanian-ckbk-art (112K)  1/25/04    "A Translation of a 17th Century
Romanian
                                        Cookbook" by Lord Petru cel
paros Voda.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused by the absence of the
Florilegium. Thank you for bearing with us while we get things
straightened out.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas