[Sca-cooks] sausage can be fun...

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 09:23:57 PST 2004

Jadwiga--

Would you take a look at the item at the link post below and tell me is this
is what you are talking about?  I make sausage a lot, sometimes as much as
75 pounds at the time.  I agree with you, the Kitchenaid, which is a miracle
worker for some things, is a killer for stuffing sausage.  If this is the
gadget, and if it works as well as you say it does, I will own one before
this week is out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2592488153&category=25372

Thank You!

Mairi Ceilidh