[Sca-cooks] sausage can be fun...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 2 09:40:20 PST 2004

75 pounds at a time? Eep!

The horn-shaped stuffer is better than nothing, and at the e-Bay price you
probably can't beat it. But if you really do make a lot of sausage, and have
a little bit -- well, a lot really -- of spare cash, you might look into a
cylindrical stuffer. Go to www.sausagemaker.com and click on Sausage
Stuffers. We invested in the 5-pound one, and it is great! And we use a #10
hand grinder for the meat, which also has a stuffing horn that's okay for
*very small* batches.

Aelfwynn