[Sca-cooks] sausage can be fun...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 2 09:49:52 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2592488153&category=25372

> Thank You!
>
> Mairi Ceilidh

Careful, Mairi- shipping costs almost as much as the sausage stuffer does-
$14, to CT from MO, and I wouldn't be surprised if it cost about the same to
FL. Also, this is a 3 lb stuffer- Jadwiga was using a 5 lb stuffer. You
might want to look around before you commit.

Brighid, I'm not even going to ask why your Kitchenaid was held together
with duct tape- it must have been an interesting battle, with interesting
weaponry ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.