[Sca-cooks] Hello again, and a request for an old recipe!!!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Feb 2 13:31:57 PST 2004

Susan-
Thanks for your recipe.  I must admit, it really was *my* recipe I was
after, since it was really dynamite.  I've been making it for years on and
off with that recipe, and tried many variations, I always come back to that
one :-)

Kiri-
Most people that taste my shortbread say that it's better than Walker's :-)
I'm really not into adulterating shortbread with anything though :-)  I
might try it, depending on what my partner thinks of it.

Sandra-
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!  I'd
send you a couple dozens of it if it was possible to send cookies accross an
ocean and through the US Customs.

Muiredach