[Sca-cooks] sausage can be fun...

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Feb 2 19:12:42 PST 2004

> Which brings to mind the first time I made sausage--I am sure every male who
> has ever t'd me off gave an involuntary shudder.  Things get real sureal
> after about six hours of sausage stuffing.  My husband stayed out of the
> way.

Ma'am, the first time I helped make sausage, we had a 12-year-old girl
shoving the meat into the hopper and the most famous lewd male fighter in
the shire handling the casings. Plus two chain-smoking yenta types. Just
being in the same room, I think I lost several purity test points. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
She gave him a look that indicated that her capacity for Not Putting People
Through Walls No Matter How Much They Deserve it had been exhausted.