[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 06:19:45 PST 2004

rotflmao, i havent used my 99main address for better than a year, as
phlip said...not to mention i oopsed and lost netscape about a month ago
and had to reinstall it, losing all my bookmarks, email addresses, saved
emails...*sigh* so i have a whopping 7 email addresses in my address
book [all of them mailing list addresses, no private individuals at all]
as anybody i email frequently i have their addresses memorized. And
FWIW, i dont even pop my 99main email anymore, spamcop pops it, filters
it and forewards it to one of my earthlink accounts....long ago i
learned the wonders of selecting not to have the email addresses on
incoming emails added to my address book, it takes a conscious effort to
add someone to my book=)