[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 17:51:54 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/5/2004 9:40:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mtraber251 at earthlink.net writes:

<<and did anybody else notice the news? netherlands just nailed 15
nigerian spammers in a raid that one of them got injured jumping out a
window. they plan on inviting them to stay in one of their finer penal
institutions for a long visit, and nigeria would like to invite them for
a similar stay after netherlands is finsihed with them=)>>

Yahoo!  I wish it was those nuts at tiscali.co.uk, who sent me about every
nigerian scam I got for a few months, but I doubt it, since I just got another
one...I've tried adding them to my block list but for some reason I can't do it.

Brangwayna