[Sca-cooks] Recent Test

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Feb 6 20:26:03 PST 2004

I just installed a McAfee firewall and it is killing all my SPAM!!!  I was
wondering why my inbox was so sparse!  But one does pay a price in that
everytime a SPAM mail would have come thru, I get a pop up window from
McAfee showing me the address of the sender trying to ping my inbox, and I
can ban that address forever.  However, they are smart and the same outfit's
server has multiple addresses, so I keep seeing the same outfit over and
over trying to SPAM me.  Anyway, no matter how you turn it, they make our
life hell!!!

Angharad