[Sca-cooks] Colonial 17th Century House News

M. Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 05:16:42 PST 2004

bugger, bugger, bugger...i wish i had known about it, i would have
jumped at the chance to do this...i love the place. i actually spent a
nice few hours sitting with one of the people there drop spinning and
making lucet cording and discussing recipes in my elizabethan persona
with her colonial persona...she was amazed that i could drop spin and
make lucet cord=)