[Sca-cooks] waffles

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 04:32:52 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/9/04 6:05:18 AM, adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> MacWaffles.
>
> Adamantius

**banging head upon the keyboard*** Please, make him stop..... Groaning is
just too hard.....

Andrea   :- )

Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator

"Cooking is an art and patience a virtue... Careful shopping, fresh
ingredients and an unhurried approach are nearly all you need. There is one more thing
- love. Love for food and love for those you invite to your table. With a
combination of these things you can be an artist - not perhaps in the
representational style of a Dutch master, but rather more like Gauguin, the naive, or Van
Gogh, the impressionist. Plates or pictures of sunshine taste of happiness and
love."
Keith Floyd

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in
it."
Julia Child