[Sca-cooks] waffles

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 11:42:49 PST 2004

WoW! Old faded memories i have of the 1964 World's Fair. It was the
first (and so far only) time i ate reindeer meat and cloudberries. I
can't remember what else we ate there. We were just visiting from the
Chicago area, so we only were atthe fair for one day. I imagine we
had the Belgian waffles, because i seem to recall there being rather
a buzz about them.

Anahita

AEllin Olafs dotter <aellin at earthlink.net>