[Sca-cooks] waffles

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 11:50:47 PST 2004

I vos dere, Charlie!  My dad worked for WCBS news in those days and they
wanted to do a "World's Fair Through A Child's Eyes" piece.  Guess who
was the small child?  My distinct memories include "Small World" before
it went to Disneyland, and feeding Susie The Giraffe.  If the waffles
had peanut butter I might have eaten them... what the heck, I was 4.

Selene Colfox