[Sca-cooks] fruit varieties for cooking

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Feb 10 10:08:18 PST 2004

i will also point out that many of the historical varieties are still able
to be bought by mail order.... and as saplings.
i have two in my postage stamp.. err.... backyard.

a Roman variety (as in from Imperial Rome..) and a medieval variety.  i
usually lose them all to bugs, birds, and various blights, but every now and
then i get a few off them.  i bought them from Miller Nurseries.

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...