[Sca-cooks] Oxen and steers, was Recent Test

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 10:46:08 PST 2004

I'm sorry, but this reminds me of something that happened to my mother
many years ago.  My father raised Black Angus cattle as a hobby, and at
this point in time, they were pastured in a field next to the road.  One
morning, a fellow knocked on our door.  Mama answered the door, and he
wanted to know if we had an "gentlemen cows" for sale.  Mama said she
could decide whether he was trying to be courteous...or whether he just
didn't know any better.

Kiri