[Sca-cooks] Tests, Argan oil, What else??

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:27:38 PST 2004

> > Does anyone on this list still talk about food??  I know we are a group
>of
> > friends, and that even I have gone astray, but I don't know how all this
>non
> > foodie talk has grown to a chat room.  Anyone besides Bright Hills doing
> > feast this weekend?

Well Jadwiga, since you put my name on the feast menu...
I will be stamping out some marzipan goodies for you over the weekend, but I
don't know how many.  Can you give me a hint on how many for feast?  I
probably overlooked it on the flyer.

It's less than two hours from here so I should probably be there although
the one person I asked to drive me already said no, conflict.  I shall ask
around.  If I drive myself I shall need a crash space for the night.  Can
you help me find that?
Olwen who does not drive well in the dark