[Sca-cooks] Tests, Argan oil, What else??

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 11 12:59:03 PST 2004

> Well Jadwiga, since you put my name on the feast menu...
> I will be stamping out some marzipan goodies for you over the weekend, but I
> don't know how many.  Can you give me a hint on how many for feast?  I
> probably overlooked it on the flyer.

We're still unsure. I would go for 70 people. :)

> It's less than two hours from here so I should probably be there although
> the one person I asked to drive me already said no, conflict.  I shall ask
> around.  If I drive myself I shall need a crash space for the night.  Can
> you help me find that?

Sure! If all else fails, we can put you up at my mom's, but let me ask
around (Brangwayna?)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"For so many years gentle has been equated with weakness, but it requires
more strength to be gentle, so it's the everyday encounters of life that I
think we've prepared children for and prepared them to be good to other
people and to consider other people." -- Bob Keeshan (Capt. Kangaroo)