[Sca-cooks] Totally OOP - Potatoes Question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 11:58:49 PST 2004

> Also sprach Susan Fox-Davis:
>
>> If it were me, I would definitely slice and boil the potatoes first.
>> The last time I did something like this, I somehow got stuck with
>> potatoes that refused to soften until nearly double the usual boiling
>> time.  Weird, huh?
>

> It was because you wanted it too much... ;-)
>
> Adamantius

smarty party.  If life worked like that I'd have never been a pelican.
oops, did I say that with my outside voice?   :-X

Actually, I was cooking outdoors and it was a cold cold day.  Not
particularly at a high elevation.  Maybe Olwen's right but they still
did not cook well, really hard, not just waxy-firm.  Had to cancel that
dish entirely.

Selene