[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 11 15:26:11 PST 2004

Haven't eaten beef in years, so no problem there.  And I have a food
delivery service that supplies me with lots of wonderful food in 6 month
lots, so I've got lots of lovely gmo-free chicken in the freezer.
I did like Jon Stewart's comments last week about the poultry virus being
found in both live birds and their feces, making it the first ever official
chicken-s**t virus on record.
:)
Christianna

Just curious about people's opinions....

Have people changed their meat eating habits since the mad cow scare lately?

If you have given up meat, will you be going back to eating it any time
soon?

Phillipa