[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:32:32 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, February 11, 2004 6:21 PM -0500 Heleen Greenwald
<heleen at ptdprolog.net> wrote:

> Just curious about people's opinions....
>
> Have people changed their meat eating habits since the mad cow scare
> lately?

haven't given up beef, but we are tending to shy away from organ meats
(liver, kidney).

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions