[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Feb 11 19:21:05 PST 2004

Since being divorced with daughter grown and gone, eating more fish than
ever, some beef, lamb, goat, little chicken, and pork in very limited
quantities mostly in deli type meat like salami, ham, or once in a while
bacon with eggs of a Sunday morning.
Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom