[Sca-cooks] RE: The Medicis on Public TV

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Feb 12 06:16:20 PST 2004

oh good!  I was a bit annoyed that they indicated it was three hours long,
but was only two.  So I guess next part is next week.  Missed Warrior's
Challenge, tho.  Was that on History Channel?
I am thinking of getting the set, but not through them, not now anyway.
They want $120 for the four hour dvd version.  Way way too rich for my
wallet!

Angharad

From: "Liz Courts" <lizcourts at bendcable.com>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] RE: The Medicis on Public TV